Admission & Courses
BSc. nursing course with annual intake of 40 students
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st Dec.of the year of admission.
2. The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of:
- Higher Secondary school certificate Examination [12 years course],
- Senior School certificate Examination [10+2], pre-degree Examination [10+2],
- An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or University with science [Physics, Chemistry, Biology] and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks [PCBE].
3. Candidate shall be medically fit.
4. Selection of the candidates should be based on the merit of the entrance Examination held by University or competent authority.
5. Duration of the course shall be four years including internship.
6. 8 Weeks vacation shall be given in each year.